• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us?
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Only when necessary for the purpose of our activity, we ask for and store your personal identification information (name, e-mail address, phone number).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide YGB with most of the data we collect. We come into possession of your data when you participate in our activities, sign up as a volunteer, donate funds or send us a request of information. We also get anonymised information about how you use our website via your browser ́s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We use your personal data only to get in touch with you or for our accounting in case of donations.
How do we store your data?
YGB securely stores your data in the YGB computer files at the address: Yachting Gives Back
c/o Nick Entwisle
C. Victorio Luzuriaga 1 – B4
07015 Palma de Mallorca
YGB will not contact you in marketing purposes nor release your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
YGB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request YGB for copies of your personal data
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that YGB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request YGB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that YGB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that YGB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to YGB processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that YGB transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
call us at: 619 117 937
or write to us: Yachting Gives Back, c/o Nick Entwisle, c. Victorio Luzuriaga 1 -B4, 07015 Palma de Mallorca
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to collect generic information of the users and to improve your web browsing experience.
What type of cookies do we use?
YGB uses only first party cookies to improve your experience on our website, including:
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 619 117 937
Or write to us at: Yachting Gives Back, c/o Nick Entwisle, c. Victorio Luzuriaga 1 – B4
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that YGB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at www.aepd.es.
Mobirise website software - See it